This Crystal® ThermoBlok™ vinyl sliding patio door series features a high performance frame structure featuring innovative insulating air barrier technology that reduces thermal transference from exterior of window frame to interiors, and “intercept” warm edge glass spacer technology. These integrated features reduce heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems, providing long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners. Coordinating side lights, architectural transoms, beautiful circle top shapes, and decorative grids make this series popular with home owners.
- Optional EnergyStar® configuration includes LowE glass, and consumer safe Argon gas filled IG glass assembly.
- Frame Depth = 3-1/4″
- Insulated Glass Unit Depth = 1″ ~ for greater insulation & sound reduction.
- Tempered Glass Panes 3/16″ Thick
- PPG “Intercept” Insulated Glass Spacer ~ the “warm-edge” technology of choice.
- Heavy-Duty Construction ~ all profiles are .125″ thick.
- “Insul-Bar” ThermoBlok™ ~ System easily permits two-tone colors.
- Opening Limit Bar ~ prevents door from “flying open”
- Three Point Lock System ~ 4 point for doors over 84″ tall.
- European Style Lock & Handle
- Swing “Out” Operation ~ standard design.
- Various Styles:
- Single Door
- Twin Doors (both swing)
- Twin Doors (swing/fixed/astragal)
- Twin Doors (swing/fixed/No astragal)
- Argon & Low-E ~ to enhance the thermal performance of the window.
- Between-the-Glass Grids ~ to provide the elegant appearance of divided light.
- Kick Panel Inserts ~when full glass is not desired.
- Custom Colors and Finishes
- Overhead Transom ~ perfect match to door assembly
- Panning & Interior Trim
- Swing “In” Operation ~ to accommodate site conditions.