This Crystal® ThermoBlok™ aluminum sliding patio door series features a high performance frame structure, an innovative polyamide thermal strut technology that thermally breaks conductivity of the aluminum frame to substantially reduce thermal transfer from exterior of door frame to interiors, and “intercept” warm edge glass spacer technology. These integrated features reduce heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems, providing long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners.
Coordinating side light and architectural transoms and decorative between-the-glass grids make this series popular with home owners.
- This series offers LowE and homeowner safe Argon gas filled IG glass unit, for enhancing the ThermoBlok™ energy saving performance.
- Frame Depth = 4-1/2″
- Insulated Glass Unit Depth = 1″ ~ for greater insulation & sound reduction.
- Double Strength Tempered Glass Panes
- PPG “Intercept” Insulated Glass Spacer ~ the “warm-edge” technology of choice.
- Heavy-Duty Adjustable Dual Tandem Ball Bearing Rollers
- Heavy-Duty Latch & Wood Tone Handle
- Secondary Overhead Pin Lock ~ with open vent position.
- Fibermesh Locking Screen
- Fully Reversible (2 Panel Only) Sash Panels ~ reversible after unit is installed.
- Various Styles
- Two Panel
- Three Panel
- Argon & Low-E ~ to enhance the thermal performance of the window.
- Between-the-Glass Grids ~ to provide the elegant appearance of divided light.
- Custom Colors and Finishes
- Sidelight/Transom Units ~ for special .
- Cylinder Key Lock