The Improved Crystal Series 5000, is a HC rated aluminum double-hung window with a 3-¼” jamb depth. Improved features, such as straight and narrow jamb, and continuous anti-bow pin is a proven performer for many years to come.
- Frame Depth = 3-1/4″
- AAMA H-HC45
- Insulated Glass Unit Depth = 1″ ~ for greater insulation & sound reduction.
- PPG “Intercept” Insulated Glass Spacer ~ the “warm-edge” technology of choice.
- Heavy-Duty Construction ~ sill frame is .093″ thick.
- Continuous Anti-bow pin
- Straight Jamb Provides Equal Sightline
- Continuous Top & Bottom Anti-Drift Clip Locks
- Sloped Sill
- Tilt Sashes ~ for safe, easy cleaning.
- Double Internal Metal Tilt Latches
- Full Width Anti-Drift Clip Locks On Both Sashes ~ weathertight sashes closure for safety, security
- Argon & Low-E ~ to enhance the thermal performance of the window.
- Between-the-Glass or Applied Grids ~ to provide the elegant appearance of window panes.
- Custom Colors and Finishes
- Custodial Lock Tilt Latches ~ prevents unauthorized operation of the sash tilt feature.
- Meeting Rail Sash Lock
- Casement fin available
- Easy-to-use H-mullion system.
- Panning and Interior Trim ~ a full line of accessories are available.
- Remove continous anti-bow pin possible. May affect HC rating.